Form 4361: Application for Exemption From Self-Employment Tax for Use By Ministers, Members of Religious Orders and Christian Science Practitioners
Form 1024

Form 1024: Application for Recognition of Exemption Under Section 501(a) or Section 521 of the Internal Revenue Code

Organizations applying for recognition of tax-exempt status under section 501(a) or section 521 of the IRS code can use Form 1024 to submit their application. However, some organizations may use …